- Actual version: 8.12 Chronovisor
- Last date of release: 23/11/2017
- Last date of trading settings release: 23/11/2017
- Technical support: 5 days a week, through on-line chat or e-mail (on english and russian languages)
- Platform: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5
- Purpose: automated trading and automated trades execution on Forex market through MetaTrader4 (MetaQuotes Software Corp) trading terminal.
- Trading account types: ECN, NDD, Pro, Standard, Micro … all account types supported by MetaTrader4 terminal.
- Trading strategy: Market entry by candle analysis, with pre determined algorithm of candle figures with most probability of execution, filtered by price levels overlap of present day to previous day. Strategy demonstrated itself as a calm trading strategy with no aggressive entries. Trades are opened for few minutes or hours. Main entries on European and American sessions. Positions in profit are closed at the end of a trading day at European session closure. No trades during Asian session. Average profit of trade is from 5 to 50 points. Monthly profits are 10%, working drawdown is 5-7%. Maximal drawdown was fixed on tests during BREXIT 23/06/2016, for up to 30%. But there would be no trades on such news, risks are minimized, no rush for profits, main directives are saving the deposit and stable profits. Each currency pair in use is traded for about 250 trades annually. Pairs used in trading – EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP...
In order to make a decision to purchase, you want to be sure in trading strategies profitability in future, and need a proof of profit in past.
Our company always provides full information about our software. And for all new trading strategies, we are also making mandatory tests, using the history of currency pairs activity and trading monitorings on real accounts, starting from the date of new version sales.
Here we will demonstrate results of advisor's trading, this version is available from the year 2008, make sure that advisor has made profit through the worst scripts of market behavior.
All provided tests were executed on historical data on real trading account of Alpari and FxPro Broker.